16 Cool and Creative Business Cards Designs
When meeting a new client it is always good to make an impression. Having a cool and creative business card will make all the difference, and help you stand out from the crowd at those networking meetings. Having a funny or different business card is a great ice breaker, and people are more likely to keep them instead of throwing them away.
Here are 16 cool and creative business card designs to help you win over that new client.
1. Divorce Lawyers Tearable Business Cards
Check out how the contact details are on both sides of the perforation on the business cards! Imagine giving the other half to your soon to be ex husband or wife.
2. Cheese Grater Business Cards for a Cheese Shop
This cool design is die cut to the shape of a cheese grater. Advertising Agency: JWT, Brazil.
3. Multi Function Tool Business Card for a Bicycle Repair Company
4. Shaped Business Cards for a Butchers
5. Reworkable Business Cards for a Cargo and Shipping Company
If I was given one of these at a marketing meeting it would sit on my desk for months!
Advertising Agency: Y&R, São Paulo, Brazil.
6. Eye Catching Business Card for a Florist
7. Chair Business Card for a Furniture Store
Yet another business card that would take pride of place on my desk!
Advertising Agency: DDB, Brazil
8. A Very Eye Catching Design for a Cosmetic Surgeon
This creative and eye catching design will certainly draw a lot of attention and break the ice!
Advertising Agency: Demner, Merlicek & Bergmann, Vienna, Austria.
9. Seed Packet Business Cards for a Lawn Care Company
10. Your Business Name – Litterally
11. A Business Card with a Different Use
12. Show Off Your Work with Custom Business Cards
13. Interactive Business Cards for a Children’s Cancer Charity
Camp Quality is the Children’s family cancer charity that believes in bringing optimisim and happiness to the lives of children and families affected by cancer. These business cards were designed around the idea of “fun therapy”
14. Swiss Army Knife Style Creative Business Card
15. Glow in the Dark Business Cards
16. Hairdressers Business Cards with a Memorable Design
All business cards should have a strong link to the business we that it represents. These cards have something that has entertainment value and pacifies the kids in the salon.
Designed by: Igor Perkusic